In this section are photographs of the exterior of the house from 1892 to the present. It includes images of the house found elsewhere on this website--in the Records, Scrapbook and Luther Collection, among other sources.
Six South Avenue has been DU's home since 1892. A catastrophic fire in 1909 nearly destroyed the chapter house; the alumni association rebuilt in 1910 on the same foundation, although the house was expanded on the east side and on the third floor. A renovation and expansion of the basement was completed in 1984.